Thursday 17 October 2013

Day Ten : Tan tana tan tan tan tara..

I have given this title just because I finished hearing this song..
Tan tana tan tan tan tara..
(in slow voice- Tan tana tan tan tan tara..)
chalti hai kya nau se baara...

Yesterday my sister told me a sentence and I kept thinking abt it for very long. She said that happiness is just a phase, otherwise we are all frustrated in our day today life. Yes, isnt it true? I felt it is true. Once there was a time when I had nothing, no tension, no frustration, no aim and thus happiness (Yes I was a kid at that time :P) Now, once you start having some aims, you get frustrated on not reaching them, if reached, then frustrated about future; college -> job tension ; job -> excellence and performance tension ; excelled then marriage tension ; married -> tension hi tension, bacche nahi hue toh na hone ka tension, bacche ho gaye toh unhi bacchon ka tension, health ka tension, family, friends ka tension. Budddhe ho gaye utne tension mein. Buddhe hone pe affection na milne ka tension, affection mila toh bimari ka tension and fir marne ka ya na marne ka tension..tension hi tension....baabbaa re..

How do you end this tension circle? I have no idea. Do you?

One more thing i realized yesterday. When I had nothing to do yesterday, I was frustrated. But when I keep myself busy, I get a lot of time. This is so weird  When you have a lot of time and are lazy, you feel that you have no time. But when you are busy and ideally have no time, you end up having extra time. Yesterday my routine made me its slave and being enslaved was what I was talking about when I started this mission. One thing I will tell you, being busy is a very difficult task..maan na padega busy logon ko.

From past many months, I am wearing this invisibility cloak and am trying to be invisible. I am taking no effort to be the real me ('an ass' and 'fun').I believe you should be an ass and should give others hard time intentionally and make them understand the real importance of yourself.(Currently, invisibility is my superpower) In Harry Potter books, cloak of invisibility was used to remain invisible or hide from danger. There was this deathly hallows denoted by triangle and invisibility cloak was used to hide from death too..lets leave the legend behind the cloak and come to a point. What I am saying is that I am just being invisible or I am camouflaging according to my surrounding and getting mixed. Why am I not being me? What is stopping me from putting forward my points? I should rather be a Bitch then a Bechari. It never takes extra effort to be yourself. because at the end, effort is what matters.

Whatever I wrote above was pure crap. Not at all related to my task. If you ask me Manasi, what new did you do today? I would say 'baby today I did one new thing'. Today i drove my scooter on my own without anyone sitting on the pillion. Yey. And I kept singing one of my fav. song: 

Apne jigar ko tham a ke baitho, apne jigar ko THAAM a ke baitho'
Ke,
Bandhi Kamariya pe saadi, ki aayi aab Aunty ki baari..
hey Aunty no. 1..Aunty no. 1.

And when I got home, my dad had bought new shoes for my Seeta-Geeta. Yeah, I have given my crutches names. The one on my Right is Seeta and the one on my left is Geeta. Now I will not slip unnecessarily because of them.
Mere Seeta Geeta


Their new Shoes.



And thus they  say 

वासांसि जीर्णानि यथा विहाय 
नवानि गृह्णाति नरो पराणि 
तथा शरीराणि विहाय जीर्णा -
न्यन्यानि संयाति नवानि देही||

Like we change clothes, the aatma or soul changes body and my Seeta-Geeta changed their shoes. After 3 days I did something worth writing. phew.

5 comments:

  1. Wow.. I was dumbstruck by the way you write your blogs. Straight from your heart. I also feel the power that you have created for hiding the emotions from others. You really use the Cloak of invisibility..Not for hiding your self from others, but for hiding your emotions , that you feel can really affect the people around you. Well Hats off to you Manasi.

    Well, i have a solution for tension circle. I find it the best that i have deviced..
    Its pretty simple. Even the 'Hulk' from hollywood movie 'The Avengers' adapted it.
    Hulks problem is to control its anger. But it was always became difficult for him to control it. So in the movie, every one ask him his secret to control the anger. What amazed me are the following line said by Hulk himself ' My Secret .. I am always angry'.. Yes, the only way to defeat tension is to accept it, love it, love it soo much, the tension will be no more a tension at all. It will be your friend..Now, it will help you out instead of giving 'More Tension'. Believe me.. It works :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheap swiss copy watches uk, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of cheap ROLEX cellini watches uk, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jakość tej repliki jest idealna, jest bardzo wygodna w noszeniu, replika polo ralph lauren noś tę sukienkę w podróży, materiał jest wygodny i miękki, ma wagę, nie jest bardzo cienki, elastyczny i przeciwzmarszczkowy,Replica Ralph Lauren Polo chwal. Polecam tę stronę moim dobrym przyjaciołom, są bardzo szczęśliwi, mogą kupić takie tanie ubrania.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik heb aandacht besteed aan horloges. kopen horloges Na ontvangst van de goederen was ik verrast. De leren band is comfortabel, het horloge is lichtgewicht, van hoge kwaliteit en de prijs is goed. Als je op zoek bent naar een horloge dat bij je dagelijkse kleding past,goedkope breitling superocean horloges dan is dit replica horloge zeker de perfecte outfit. Ik zal opnieuw kopen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tips for buying a copy here. People in spend a lot of time searching for replica montblanc nicolas rieussec orologi  on the Internet, so it's easy to buy a good thing.

    ReplyDelete