Wednesday 16 October 2013

Dat Eight and Day nine : I fear such days

When I started with this assignments, I used to have those days where I would do nothing worth remembering(and now worth writing). I had same experience yesterday and I learnt nothing from it and it continued today too.
BORED.

How do people get energy to do things when they dont want to do anything? It is so difficult to do nothing because you never know when you are finished. Such were the days I would fear the most when I took up this task, 'one new thing a day'. What did I do today? I did nothing.



But now I promise myself and will follow my own lead and do regular things plus something extra. I am sure tomorrow I will have something nice to tell you all.

1 comment:

  1. Le magasin a résolu des problèmes pour moi,pas cher air max le service est très patient, c'est une expérience de magasinage parfaite. Quand j'ai reçu les chaussures,pas cher nike air max tn enfant giacche je pensais que c'était une bonne copie des chaussures. J'aime cette boutique en ligne, les chaussures sont simples et élégantes. Très satisfait de cet achat.

    ReplyDelete