Monday 14 October 2013

Day Seven : Nothing new

Ahhh...khoon chus ne aaya khoony monday.

We office goers hate monday and I am no exception. Today my day started on a funny note, I thought I had my afternoon shift so I logged in late but then I came to know that I had my normal shift. I am sure my TL would have been furious. haha

Even after signing this pact where I would do one new thing apart form old ordinary things, I could not do anything new today.
All I did was Yoga for an hour.
I am sure till Diwali, I will not have new things. Also what I did today was cleaning. Last time wale gamche and phatke chod diye. Aaj ek naya hathiyar mila :- Harpic and Jhadoo(they call it Kharata in marathi and Saaveno in Gujarati). Subah subah bathroom-toilet ki safai pe lag gayi. 
Now I know why females get excited on seeing Hussain.

No comments:

Post a Comment