Wednesday 9 October 2013

Day Two : 9 Oct 2013 : Aaj Bhindi khareedungi!


Yesterday I had given myself a task to change my daily routine. So for that I had promised myself to do atleast one thing a day that I don't do daily. I started off by writing a blog as a journal.

As this is a start of my assignment, I am too excited to do a lot of things in a day. So I started my day with Yoga which I did for one hour (This includes warm up, pranayam, few asanas and meditation). During my yoga I also did few ab crunches which I don't do often and did few standing exercises and asanas. 

In the evening, I went for a walk for an hour and sat on the newly installed bench at the fountain near Almora building. Whenever I would pass by that bench, I would always have this curiosity to sit on it. (bright Yellow and Red attracted me). I sat on that bench and funniest thing that i did was, I meditated sitting atop it on the middle of the road during peak hours. Hahaha.. I am still laughing at myself for doing this. Bahut maaza aaya esp meditation karke. 
I wish someone had clicked a pic so that I would have posted it here. 

Now comes  the best part of the day.
After reaching home, I went to Sabji mandi at Sahyadri building. We (myself, my mother and my father) reached vegetable market and selected a few veggies. I was buying fruits when fruit seller said 'behanji taste karo, ekdam taaze hai' I had to eat the whole fruit in front of every one. Person selling corn said 'taste karo madam, meethe hai' and I had to eat thoda corn..Also had peanuts there on the same note.
(feeling full already)




Sabji market at Sahyadri building
People were kind enough and allowed me to click a few pics one of which I have shared here.

I had a very nice day where I did meditation in the middle of the road and a trip to vegetable market ended my day at a very good note. Hope I have something exciting to write abt tomorrow too.


No comments:

Post a Comment